“I’ve got a ton of hits to my website, but people don’t seem to stick around.”
Have you ever spent hours surfing around on a website because it’s pretty or flashy?
No. Me neither.
Sure, it’s important to have a good looking website that’s pleasing to the eye and doesn’t visually offend your potential customers, but if your content is dull, uninformative, and poorly written – all the flash in the world can’t save you.
- Would you like to increase the time potential customers spend on your website and increase the conversion of potential customers into actual customers?
- Are you interested in establishing yourself as an expert in your field, allowing you to stand out among the sea of competitors?
- Would you like to get more business from customers you’ve worked with in the past?
Content is King:
Your website needs to be catchy, informative, concisely written, and a reflection of your personality and your brand. In fact, every piece of communication you put out there, be it blogs, social media, sales pages, etc. needs to be expertly crafted using the same voice.
“But I’m not a writer.”
You don’t have to be… I am.
Allow me to create the content that will keep eyes on your website and turn casual browsers into serious customers.
Content begins with your website. Working off of existing materials and painless interviews, I will create the website content that communicates your unique value proposition to the world. Every page will reflect your brand and your expertise, guiding potential customers through their “pain” and showing them how you, and only you, can make that pain go away.
Establish your expertise. Blogs give you the power to provide free information to potential customers… just enough free information to make them want more. When potential customers search for information, they will not only find answers – they will find you.
Create a conversation. Social media isn’t going away any time soon and resistance is futile. These platforms don’t have to be painful or time consuming, they just have to be well planned. I can craft a strategy to get you on the right path, or handle your social media entirely so you can go back to doing what you do best… making money.
Keep in touch. Research shows that it takes 7-10 “touches” before someone is willing to do business with you. This is as simple as creating free content that brings people into your sales funnel (like an e-book or PDF), and then contacting them regularly with tips, helpful information, and “What’s Happening” alerts (not to mention the occasional offer). Stay top of mind and when customers are ready to buy, they’ll be buying from you.
Put your best face forward. Tooting your own horn is good, having someone else toot it for you is much better. With years of experience in Public Relations, I can help bring positive attention to your business through press releases, media kits, articles in publications, and more.
Want to see some of my work?
WB Pest Control (warning… bugs are icky)
Articles in Magazines
Prefer to write your own stuff?
Editing services are also available. Email me at email@example.com for more information.
Have you ever dreamed of writing a novel, an autobiography, or a non-fiction book sharing your expertise with the world? If you haven’t gotten started, or can’t seem to finish, I can help. You can develop, write, and edit a book in under four months. Stop wishing you were a writer and start writing.
$300 per page (up to 350 words each)
$75 per 500 word blog
$60 each for packages of 4 or more.
Press Releases: $250, includes writing, formatting, editing, and distribution.
Media Kits: $1000, includes a Cover Page, A Press Release, A Biography, An FAQ, A Sales Letter, Pictures, Testimonials and Accomplishments.
*** Just because it’s not listed, doesn’t mean I can’t do it. If you have other writing needs, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
*** Longer pieces may cost extra.
$300 per month (includes weekly one hour calls)
Why should you work with me?
- You are passionate about your business and want to communicate that to potential customers.
- You’ve got better things to do than tear your hair out over sentence composition.
- You understand that while you can find writing services cheaper, you get what you pay for. You can always hire a non-native English speaker for less money. You will get content. It just won’t be pretty. Have you ever read something and thought to yourself “no one talks like that”? That’s what happens. If you want people to gain value from your communications and to become customers, don’t skimp on quality.
Are you ready to take your website and your business to the next level? Email me at email@example.com and let’s get started!